It's a snow day! And I am enjoying it. It has been snowing almost non-stop since Sunday morning. Only stopping for some friends to shovel my driveway (thanks again Scott and David), a short sledding trip, and to let the school authorities decide to have school after all on Monday. But not today. So I celebrated with a nice nap this late morning. Before they decided the campus would be closed, I made it to work this morning at 8am after a couple near episodes of almost getting stuck. I thought to take some pictures but they just don't do it justice. The snow is up past the knees in places that haven't already been shoveled or blown.
So anyway, just thought I'd post about it because, well, I have the time. Which is a tremendous blessing in and of itself.
Best wishes and ... hey, how's the weather over there?
5 comments:
Tennille,
I have missed seeing you around - Kyle and I were just commenting on it. Many blessings to you.
Hey Michael! I know it. I miss being around. :) Why didn't you come over some cocoa and cider? Missed ya. This weekend I'll finally make it to Integrate! I promise.... :) Hope all is going well! Many blessings to you too.
Tennille, I'm jealous. I wish UND would cancel classes for once. Nothing fazes them. Sure, we don't have that much snow, but come on, is it really safe for people to be walking outside when it's -16 and the windchill is -40?
Miss you.
You know Eddie! Yes, he's a great guy! :)
That's so crazy how you know him and his fiance!
Arghh...last night my hot water heater was leaking like crazy... quite an epidsode... lol...
Happy studying! :)
No, I would definitely deem it unsafe to be anywhere close to outside with a windchill of -40. Who's running this show anyways? :) Seems even stranger that people inhabit a place like that. lol. Just kidding of course. Sorry! I feel for you. I miss you too! Hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment