This weekend we traveled down to good 'ol Nebraska for Zach and Sarah's wedding. Wow, I hadn't been back to Union since I graduated in 2005. It brought back memories.
They were married at the columns of Pioneer Park and it was beautiful. I don't have pictures of the wedding since I was in it. I got to try my hand at being the best "wo"man, or more formally the Groom's Honored Attendant. That's right. Me and a bunch of college guys.... :)
David officiated the wedding as well. It was an honor.
Eating out.
Decorating their getaway vehicle.
Over the weekend we were able to visit the zoo where my cousin, Myndi, is a zookeeper. This meant behind the scenes action with a leopard, feeding an otter, and petting a seal. The video below of the leopard isn't the best part of it. Myndi was able to do all sorts of tricks with him such as sit, lay, jump 10 feet up the wall, etc. It was amazing!
And now... we're off to Camp Meeting!
2 comments:
Life with a very good pastor - :)
Blessings... over and over!
Hey, Miss, I need to call you! When's a good time for you?
Post a Comment