"The truth is, Mitch," he said, "once you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

March 21, 2010

Family Time



After David's grandmother's funeral, the family decided to take a weekend cruise in order to spend a little more time with each other before having to go separate ways again.

Carnival Cruise Ship - Paradise

We spent one day docked in Mexico and another day out to sea, with a half day travel on either end.
Four days, three nights total.




Mini-golf on top of the cruise ship

Exercise Track




With Grandpa

In Mexico

Shortly after we got back from California, my parents came to visit for a long weekend.

Visiting the local planetarium

Adventist Heritage Museum in Battle Creek =)
(Where we take all of our guests)

Underground Railroad Monument
Monument to Sojourner Truth

I do enjoy family time! The highlight of the wintry months of 2010.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I didn't know that you went on a mini cruise. I've always wondered if it would be fun to do that. I agree with you that family time is the best!