"The truth is, Mitch," he said, "once you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

April 2, 2010

South Africa - Continued

We are now a day and a half into Camp Meeting. It started last evening and will continue until Monday morning. David gave his first presentations today, and what a day it was with three of them back to back!

The people here are very lovely! They have already invited us back for three different occasions. I'm already looking forward to returning. =) (Although probably for only one of the three.)

I have finished compiling a powerpoint of the presentation I mentioned earlier and am planning to present it on Sunday afternoon. I appreciate your prayers!

To back up a little bit, last Wednesday was the day we went to the Rhino and Lion park that I mentioned earlier as well. I had a lot of fun! We were able to see the rhinos, white lions, "normal" lions, cheetahs, wild dogs, and a lion feeding. There was also a section with baby wild-life that were being hand-raised. These animals had been born in captivity or abandoned in the wild. Pictures will come as we are able to upload and have time!

No comments: