"The truth is, Mitch," he said, "once you learn how to die, you learn how to live."

March 22, 2011

Becoming Korean


David and I recently spent a week in the Los Angeles area for a wedding and time with family.

The wedding celebrations included a traditional Korean ceremony of which I was honored to witness.


The festivities also included a newlywed game which David and I promptly failed.


While in L.A., David's aunt gave me a traditional Korean dress, called a hanbok.

Isn't it beautiful? I love it.

Only one thing is left: 

Graduation to the chopstick.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this post, Tennille! :] You're so cute. Keep visiting PF Chang's and use their training chopsticks. And yes, the hanbok is beautiful. :]

Mom said...

I agree with Stephanie! The look on everyone's face with the "shoe game" made me wish I'd been there! I'm surprised you didn't win it.

Judy Ramos said...

becoming korean totally suits you. :)